Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions usually our clients ask.
In future, if we need to consider L1 Visa applications, do we need to note anything during incorporation (like subsidiary setup)? If you can show enough profitability, you can opt for L1 as well as H1.
Note: You have to show financial transaction history, net income, profitability and payroll history.

How much does it cost to run my business from 2nd year?

After you set up your corporation, there are separate ongoing costs of running a company that we help you manage.
Key ongoing costs from 2nd year are as follows,
    Delaware agent — $50 per year
    Corporate tax preparation — packages start at $250 per year
    Delaware tax filing — starts at $225 (There is a minimum tax of $175 and a minimum filing fee of $50; so there is a minimum Delaware franchise tax and annual report payment total of $225 a year for Delaware domestic corporations.)

Do you provide attorneys and CPAs?

You will receive support from an in-platform attorney and CPA services in a streamlined flow.
We already have a private limited company in India. So, which option is better? To incorporate US entity as a subsidiary of Indian company, vice-versa, or as an independent company? We usually find it better to incorporate with US as subsidiary unless you plan to raise more investments in the US. In case you expect to raising funding in the US, you might want to keep US as primary entity.
The US company will be registered in Delaware, right? Do we become liable to pay California taxes if we get a Virtual address in California? Is there any difference if we buy a seat in a co-working space in California? California needs your physical presence in order to be liable for compliances, and you have to report your world wide financial report during tax filing. It's usually advisable only to go with Delaware.
*Disclaimer*: Sieve, Inc. or StartGlobal is neither a law firm nor an accounting firm and, even in cases where the author is an attorney, or a tax professional, nothing in this article constitutes legal or tax advice. This article provides general commentary on, and analysis of, the subject addressed. We strongly advise that you consult an attorney or tax professional to receive legal or tax guidance tailored to your specific circumstances. Any action taken or not taken based on this article is at your own risk. If an article cites or provides a link to third-party sources or websites, Sieve, Inc. or StartGlobal is not responsible for and makes no representations regarding such source’s content or accuracy. Opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of Sieve, Inc. or StartGlobal.
Last modified 1yr ago
Copy link